There certainly isn’t a shortage of year-round excitement in the Rocky Mountains, where renowned ski slopes, pristine hiking trails, and breathtaking alpine splendor await you! Experience all this and more when you stay at this impressive ski-in/ski-out Breckenridge vacation rental condo, featuring a recently renovated interior and unbeatable amenities!
With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and enough room to comfortably sleep up to 8 guests throughout 1,000 square feet of living space, this welcoming condo is a fantastic size and layout for a family or group of close friends in search of an unforgettable mountain escape. Everything you need to feel at home is here, including wireless internet access, central heating, and 3 flat screen TVs with cable and DVD players. Throughout your stay, you and your companions will also get to enjoy access to numerous wonderful community amenities including a fitness center, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
The interior of this gorgeous abode was recently renovated from top to bottom and features cozy decor, plush furnishings, and a stunning river rock wood-burning fireplace, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for your stay. Massive sliding glass doors fill the living area with an abundance of natural light while allowing passage onto the large private balcony, where you’ll love utilizing the outdoor table and chairs to dine al fresco. While relaxing on the balcony, you’ll have access to some of the most breathtaking scenery around - this corner unit boasts commanding views of the mountainous surroundings, which include ski slopes, Maggie pond, and Breckenridge’s adorable Main Street.
When you’re not enjoying one of the tasty nearby restaurants, prepare your favorite foods in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinet space. Choose to enjoy your meals around the beautiful wood table in the adjacent dining area, with seating for 6 people. Plus, there’s additional barstool seating for 3 people at the kitchen counter. At the end of a thrilling day on the slopes, look forward to retreating to either of the home’s 2 inviting bedrooms, both featuring beautiful views and plush sleeping arrangements.
Ideally situated within the ski-in/ski-out Village at Breckenridge, this condo has the best location in town! Because the property’s very close to downtown, you won’t need a car at all when you stay here - skiing, shops, restaurants, and more are only a short walk away! If you have little ones in your travel party, a kids’ ski school can be found just downstairs, so they won’t even have to leave the building to find their ski instructor. In the summer, walk to the nearby horse stables for a delightfully scenic ride, or explore the mountains via pristine hiking trails.
When you stay here, you and your companions will have easy access to quaint Main Street, where you’ll love shopping, dining or even just leisurely strolling! Throughout your stay, check out some of the many tasty restaurant options - make sure to try La Francaise for delicious, fresh-baked French pastries. Whether you’re in the mood for a getaway filled with non-stop action, or simply want to relax in the crisp mountain air, this fantastic Breckenridge vacation rental condo certainly won’t disappoint!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet access, central heating, 3 flat screen TVs with cable and DVD players, gas fireplace, large private balcony, fully equipped kitchen, and much more
- Fantastic community amenities, including a fitness center, an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, an outdoor heated pool and a hot tub
- Unbeatable central location within the ski-in/ski-out Village at Breckenridge, boasting breathtaking alpine views and easy access to all area attractions
- Walk to the ski slopes, Main Street, restaurants, shopping and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Living Room: 1 Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa and 1 Full-sized Murphy Bed
- No smoking
- Parking is very limited and it must be declared at the time of booking if it is desired. There is a $17/day fee for a parking place during ski season.
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply