Book now for 15% off your stay through the end of March!
For your next getaway, come escape to this charming cabin in Ranch of the Rockies near Buena Vista, situated on top of 4 scenic acres at an elevation of 9,612 feet, boasting 360-degree mountain views, including views of two extinct volcanoes in the Buffalo Peaks, along with a nice glimpse of the Antero Reservoir to the northeast. Buena Vista, Colorado was ranked as the second BEST mountain trip destination in the world! (Source: The 2014 Travel Awards by Outside Magazine)
With 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 5 guests, this cabin is a fantastic size for a family or couple traveling together. Sleeping arrangements include a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, queen-sized bed in the second bedroom with a 50' flat screen TV with wifi, and a single bed mattress on the living area futon, all of which are new comfy memory foam and will ensure a restful night’s sleep before another day of Rocky Mountain adventures. From the moment you arrive, you will fall in love with the home’s rustically charming interior, featuring a cozy wood-burning stove in the living room to keep you warm during chilly evenings. All the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, a 50' flat screen TV in the living room, and a fully equipped kitchen, complete with a reverse osmosis water filter and all the other necessary modern cooking appliances. The large covered front porch and huge sunny deck off the master bedroom are great for relaxing, enjoying a cup of coffee, and watching for deer and other wildlife - You might even see an occasional bear! The deck offers plenty of furniture and a BBQ grill for your enjoyment. You’ll find this property mostly secluded, with only a seasonal cabin across the road, a residential home about 800 feet to the south, and a handful of cabins and homes in the valley below in the distance. Overall it’s a very private setting!
You won’t have to venture far for outstanding outdoor fun - A wide variety of activities are less than 15 miles away from the property, including fishing, rafting, mountain biking, paddle boarding, and even gold panning! The towns of Buena Vista and Salida can be reached in an easy drive as well, both of which offer great dining and interesting shops. However you choose to spend your time during your stay, this delightful cabin will not disappoint!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning stove, wireless internet access, two 50' flat screen TVs w/ wifi, in-unit washer/dryer, large covered porch, deck, and much more
- Gorgeous, rural setting in Ranch of the Rockies with amazing 360-degree mountain views - Close proximity to an abundance of attractions!
- Easy access from Trout Pass
- 45 minutes to Monarch Mountain and 70 minutes to Breckenridge Ski Resort!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Single Memory Foam Mattress on the Futon/Couch can accommodate 1 extra guest
- Two single folding cots with memory foam toppers can accomodate 2 additional guests, ideally children or small adults
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply