EXPEDITION STATION! Located in Scenic River Run Village! 400 footsteps to Gondola!!
Popular River Run Village is located at the base of the Keystone gondola and in the middle of all the action.
Walk to the gondola/ski lifts as well as many great restaurants and boutique shops just steps from your door.
Enjoy the outdoor fire pit located in the main plaza to roast s’mores or just to warm up after a few runs on the slopes.
Parking: Heated garage in building
LAYOUT OF CONDO:
Condo is located on the 4th Floor (Elevator)
Great Room Includes a fully appointed Kitchen, den with gas fireplace, dining area, views of the village and of the slopes and surrounding mountains . The den has a brand new wide screen SmartTV/DVR/Cable, WiFi, printer, toys and games.
There is a Queen Sofa Sleeper for extra guests here.
Both Bedrooms are off the Great Room:
Bedroom #1: Master - King Bed - En Suite Full Bathroom with a Shower/Tub Combo + SmartTV w/ WiFi and cable
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + Widescreen HDTV w/cable
Hall Full Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Laundry facilities are just a few steps across the hall (coin operated - we provide starter laundry soap)
River Run Village hosts multiple events throughout the year including the Keystone Wine Festival, Bluegrass and Beer Festival, Mardi Gras, Bettyfest, as well as street parties and parades. River Run Village always offers up a good time, however Keystone is always family friendly.
River Run: If you’ve come to Keystone to ride all day and enjoy nightlife, or just want Mountain quiet and relaxation, then River Run is the perfect place!
Ski locker off lobby. Year round heated pool, hot tub, game room, steam room
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort, - short walk to gondola at River Run
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6E - 8 minutes, 5.1 miles
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70W - 24 minutes, 19.0 miles
*Breckenridge, Via Co-9S - 23 minutes, 13.9 miles
*Vail, Via I-70W - 46 minutes, 39.0 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via US-6E - 9.2 minutes, 14.0 miles
*Loveland, Via I-70E - 23 minutes, 12.5 miles
More to Love about Expedition Station:
• In River Run Village; No need to go anywhere else!
• Location, location, location: We're just minutes to all of Keystone Mountains, the other major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
* 400 Yards to the Gondola!
• Free transportation: Summit County's free shuttle will ferry you anywhere you want to go, be it to the ski slopes, hiking and biking trails, or shopping.
• Building amenities: Condo amenities extend to the pool , hot tub, in-building heated garage parking, steam room, futness center.
• Vacation rental freedom + hotel convenience: Enjoy the size and freedom of a vacation rental, with the hotel amenities you love: luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and concierge services.
• Prior to your visit, we'll send you our mobile app with directions, lock code, and instructions, so you can drive straight to your rental – no stop at the office required!
FOR ALL OF OUR iTrip PROPERTIES:
*All photos, amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens to all our guests.
*Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy. We do offer recommended Travel insurance, also!
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ANY PROPERTIES ON CRAIGSLIST.
Additional amenities include: coffee maker, crock pot, laundry access in building, iron and board, ice maker, tea kettle, garage - heated, ski locker in hallway, pack 'n play, club house, hand mixer.