*Please note that if you check-in/out on a major holiday - the reservation may be subject to a double cleaning fee.
This centrally located Winter Park vacation rental condo will serve as the ultimate home base for your next trip to the Rocky Mountains! Situated steps from the Winter Park base village, this fantastic ski-in/ski-out condo offers everything necessary for an unforgettable alpine getaway.
Featuring 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 4 guests, this lovely condo is the perfect size and layout for small family or couple out for a thrilling ski getaway. This nicely appointed unit recently underwent a floor-to-ceiling renovation, complete with brand new carpet, bedding, furniture, light fixtures, wall paint, and more. After an exciting day on the mountain, you’ll love returning to this warm condo to unwind. Cozy up by the fireplace as you enjoy your favorite cable shows on the flat screen TV or surf the web via the wireless internet for entertainment. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, whip up a delicious meal in the kitchen, fully equipped with a new refrigerator and all the other necessary appliances. Later, step outside to the private balcony and admire breathtaking views of the Fraser River. If you’d prefer to take in the scenery indoors, you’ll have outstanding views of the Continental Divide from every window. When you’re ready to call it a night, retreat to the warm bedroom to rest up for the next exciting day. Throughout your stay, you and your travel companions also will get to enjoy wonderful amenities within the complex, including a hot tub, on-site laundry facility, and a private ski locker.
One of the most impressive features of this fantastic property is its phenomenal location! From here, you’ll be mere steps away from the Winter Park Village, a short drive from Grand Lake and Rocky Mountain National Park, and just a few minutes from downtown Winter Park, where you’ll find a wide variety of shops, restaurants, and grocery stores. This prime ski-in/ski-out condo will let you take full advantage of skiing and snowboarding during the snowy months and mountain biking and hiking in the summertime. The golfers in your group are sure to love some tee time at Pole Creek Golf Course, which is only 15 minutes from the condo. The possibilities for fun are endless here, but they all begin when you book this inviting Winter Park vacation rental condo!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, wireless internet access, 2 flat screen TVs, brand new furnishings, and access to the complex hot tub, laundry facilities, and private ski locker
- Incredible ski-in/ski-out location, close to Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Lake, and downtown Winter Park
- Perfect for guests wanting to ski, snowboard, hike, mountain bike, golf, or boat!
- Free outdoor parking available nearby, or underground, heated on site parking available for $14/night (payable on site)
- Master Bedroom: Brand new Queen-sized Bed
- A brand new Sofa Sleeper in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply