Book now to save 20% off your stay this August!
Let this serene waterfront Gaylord vacation rental house serve as your ultimate home-away-from-home on the lake! Located within a quiet private community on the shores of a private lake that does not allow motorized boats, this house is perfect for travelers seeking a genuinely relaxing lakefront retreat.
Offering 3 comfortable bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 960 square feet of lovingly appointed living space, this charming dwelling is an outstanding accommodation choice for families and friends out for a memorable lakeside getaway. Look forward to gathering with your companions in the home’s majestic front living room, TV, couch, 2 recliners, and several large windows that perfectly frame the gorgeous scenery outside, as well as flood the space with an abundance of natural light. Prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the adjacent full kitchen, equipped with a microwave, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, table with 4 chairs, and all necessary dishware, pots, and pans. If you’re craving that mouth-watering barbeque flavor, whip up some burgers and brats on the grill before dining al fresco around the outside table.
You’ll get a good night’s sleep in any of the home’s welcoming bedrooms - the first floor bedroom features a nice king-sized bed and attached full bathroom with large jetted tub, where you can soak your cares away at the end of an eventful day. You’ll find the second bedroom and full bath upstairs on the second floor loft, while the third bedroom is located down in the finished basement, both of which have queen-sized beds. The finished basement also offers an additional sitting area with TV and pullout couch, which can serve as an extra bed if needed.
The basement leads to a wonderful outdoor walkout, boasting a bricked area with swing and inviting fire pit with plenty of seating around it, complete with pleasant views of the lake and dock on the premises. Enjoy the scenery further from the spacious wraparound deck, which has a full view of the dock and lake. A paddle boat and 2 kayaks are provided for your enjoyment to use on the lake!
Everyone in your traveling party will love this home’s tranquil lakefront setting. Even though this private lake does not allow any motorized boats, electric and battery-powered vessels are permitted. Plus, there’s a larger lake just 1,000 feet away from the house, where you can use your power boats and toys. Many other lakes are located within a 10-15 mile radius, along with 10-15 of Gaylord’s exceptional local golf courses, which are considered some of the finest in the state and country.
You and your guests will also get to enjoy access to a variety of great recreational facilities within the home’s private community. The association has a full-sized heated swimming pool located within walking distance of the house, which is free for guest use, in addition to a playground and picnic area. Should you need to pick up groceries or other supplies, you’ll find full shopping centers including Walmarts, Meijers, and many well-known restaurants not too far away in town. Regardless of how you plan to spend your time during your stay here, this delightful Gaylord vacation rental home will quickly become a place you want to return year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, finished basement, 2 fireplaces, pool table, ping pong table, foosball table, 3 TVs, barbeque grill, wraparound deck, walkout area with swing and fire pit, dock, and complimentary access to the private community's recreational facilities
- Prime lakefront location on a quiet, private lake with 2 kayaks and a paddleboat provided for guest use!
- Close proximity to many other larger lakes, golf courses, shopping, and local restaurants
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Loft): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Finished Basement can accommodate extra guests
- A Twin Roll-Away Bed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, 80-pound weight limit, no cats)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events or large gatherings
- Please note the property is inspected before and after each reservation. An additional fine will be imposed to the renter if any items are missing from the property
- Please note that 2 kayaks and 1 paddle boat are available, but guests should use at their own risk
- Additional fees and taxes may apply