The stay in the condo was nice on the surface. The condo was unhealthy as it had mold issues. The units seemed to be closed up without fresh air circulating thru them. It was damp and mold can grow readily. We were hacking when we left.
One bedroom did not have sufficient covering of the windows to keep out light emitted from a fixture on the stairway. So the bedroom was lit up at night.
Nails needed to be driven down on the deck so you would not be able to travel onto the deck bare footed.
The hot tub only worked for two days of our stay. The pool was clean and nice.
All appliances worked accept the coffee pot which needed to be cleaned with vinegar.
The grass needed to be cut and was not cut during the stay. We offered replacement pots and pans as the old ones were worn out.