This 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom home sleeps 8 and is surrounded by a plethora of amazing attractions including skiing, hiking, swimming, and more. Plus, you’ll only be a quick bike ride or 3 minute drive from downtown North Conway!
With 1,300 square feet of beautifully appointed living space and a basement that adds an additional 1,100 square feet, this peaceful vacation rental is ideal for a large family or group of friends traveling together. As soon as you arrive, you’ll simply fall in love with the cabin-like interior, featuring a magnificent stone fireplace, hardwood floors, and interior wood paneling. While this home feels very cozy, it also offers all the modern amenities that you’ll need to keep comfortable and entertained throughout your stay, including multiple LED TVs with cable.
After a long day skiing, look forward to returning home to cook a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary appliances and cooking tools. Choose to enjoy your family meal in the charming dining room, with seating for 6. Later, place bets on who’s going to win a competitive game of table tennis or foosball, which are located in the expansive basement. When you’re finally ready to call it a night, retreat to one of the two master suites and rest up for what should be another eventful day!
You simply can’t beat this home’s phenomenal location! Excellent skiing is a short distance away with Cranmore Resort a mere 5 minutes from the property and Attitash located within 7 minutes of the home. You'll find even more outdoor activity 15 minutes away at Black Mountain and 25 minutes away at Wild Cat. For those visiting in the summertime, you'll find outdoor adventure only 2 minutes from the house at the Saco River tubing and kayak launch, as well as Cathedral ledge and Diana’s Baths. Take a short 0.2 mile walk to access prime hiking and a beautiful beach at Echo Lake State Park. Shopping fanatics will be glad to know that Settler’s Green Outlets can be reached in a short 7 minute drive. The possibilities for adventure are abundant in North Conway, and they will begin once you book this delightful vacation rental home!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, fireplace, LED TVs, private screened porch, storm windows, game room, in-unit laundry machines,and much more!
- Enjoy spectacular views of White Mountain National Forest!
- Unbeatable location only a short drive away from White Mountain ski areas and many other exciting attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Second Master): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 Full-sized Bed and 1 set of Twin-over-Twin-sized Bunk Beds
- A Futon in the Basement can sleep 1 additional guest
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with fee (Dogs must be at least 1 year old, no cats allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply