We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Why Our Unit (Weeks left - June 16 and July 7). PRICES JUST REDUCED to rent out season. Open weeks will not last long!! July 7 week - We are the only ocean view unit above the 9th floor which is remaining. June 16th week - DAILY chair service is starting June 16 which makes this week attractive ..and again we are the only ocean view unit (above 9th floor) available on Flipkey
SUMMARY. One of the few units above 10th floor with OCEAN VIEWS (not harbor and above all buildings close by which are a maximum of 7 floors) available for rental. For first time travelers to Wildwood Crest, most of the ocean view buildings around have a height of 6 stories and usually there are HVAC systems on the roof on the 7th floor. Being on the 10th floor at the Grand allows you to appreciate the views w...Why Our Unit (Weeks left - June 16 and July 7). PRICES JUST REDUCED to rent out season. Open weeks will not last long!! July 7 week - We are the only ocean view unit above the 9th floor which is remaining. June 16th week - DAILY chair service is starting June 16 which makes this week attractive ..and again we are the only ocean view unit (above 9th floor) available on Flipkey
SUMMARY. One of the few units above 10th floor with OCEAN VIEWS (not harbor and above all buildings close by which are a maximum of 7 floors) available for rental. For first time travelers to Wildwood Crest, most of the ocean view buildings around have a height of 6 stories and usually there are HVAC systems on the roof on the 7th floor. Being on the 10th floor at the Grand allows you to appreciate the views without direct obstructions. In addition, the harbor views were priced by the developer significantly cheaper than the ocean views. We would strongly recommend you confirm with each unit you are considering whether they are harbor view or ocean view and compare their unit number to our unit on the grand web site which has plans. There are also penthouses which have harbor views which were significantly cheaper than our unit from a purchase price perspective. We have disclosed our unit number on the listing to allow prospective renters to look at our floor plans on the Grand website and compare to other units and the comparable views.
a. Pricing is similar or only slightly higher than many units with leaning, harbor or no views. Our Unit has ocean views. Due to the low rental availability of similar units, our rental dates are sold very quickly.
b. Extremely high satisfaction by prior clients. A significant number of our weeks are sold to repeat renters.
c. Compare our price paid for unit purchase versus lower floors (approx 30-50 per cent higher). Minimal premium charged compared to higher carrying cost
d. Pricing for off season is significantly discounted to attract repeat off season renters. Pool is usually open until Sept 29th (depending upon weather)
e. Xfinity HD Complete package for 4 TVs (includes HBO, Showtime; Staarz); Fast Wifi (Significant upgrade from standard cable / wifi). Ask this question from other properties you are considering.
f. Direct rental by owner
g. Our Unit number is 1007 and floor plans can be viewed on Grand website
h. NO WAITING in line to check in (compared to renting from a realtor). Keys are sent to your home address
i. The unit is on 10th floor and not very far from the elevator (which helps older folks who do not want to walk long hallways to get to unit).
j. The 10th floor views are very unique versus other buildings (example - Coastal Colors Units) and we have many tenants who have moved to our unit at the Grand due to the views from 10th floor.
1. Fabulous brand new condominium with breath-taking ocean and sun rise views
2. Differentiating factors versus other Grand units include: a) 2 Covered Parking spaces; b) Unique North OCEAN views with developer rating Floors 10 and above as premium due to its panoramic views; c) Master bedroom separated from 2 other bedrooms allowing privacy to 2 families;
3. Access to Private Beach, Family Infinity Pool overlooking ocean, Kiddie Pool and Hot tub
4. Complimentary set up of Beach Loungers and Umbrellas from end of June to Labor Day
6. Wireless Internet / Premium Cable
7. Wildwood fireworks can be viewed from unit every Friday in season
8. Exercise Room
9. Game Room
10. Grills available for use on Common Area Outdoor Terrace
11. 3 Flat Screen TVs and a DVD player
12. Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
13. No Pets/No Smoking
11 weeks sold; Max Capacity is 6 Adults and 2 Children (DAY or NIGHT occupancy)****
FIND US AGAIN AFTER YOUR RESEARCH BY USING 'PRICE HIGH TO LOW SORT' or search for 'Grand at Diamond Beach' and looking for the Grand Building Picture.
The premium unit offers a spacious floor plan with breath-taking ocean and sun rise views from everywhere! Exceptionally decorated and furnished, offering up-scale appointments throughout including Brazilian hardwood floors, marble counter tops, lavish marble bathrooms, high end kitchen appliances (including Sub Zero refrigerator and Viking Cooktop, and so much more. For New Yorkers, an excellent alternative to the Hamptons, Long Beach Island, Cape Cod, etc.
IMPORTANT - Unfortunately, the Association only allows weekly rentals and we are not allowed to rent for a period less than 7 days. Similar to other rentals, guest need to bring their own linens and towels. Maximum capacity is 6 adults and 2 children.
- Lease needs to be signed within 48 hours of booking
- Reservations for 2019 and 2020 are not open
- Chair service is from June 16th to September 4
- Credit card should be in name of lessor
- No refunds of lease payments (except refundable deposit)
- Two adults above age 30 need to be on lease and should stay in condo
- Total capacity is 8 people
- Condo guidelines and rules acknowledgement needs to be signed
- No parties or events
- Lease cannot be cancelled and there are no refunds