Blessed by the Gods, Santorini is a divine place that exceeds its worldwide reputation. Light, water, volcanic rock, 'infinite blue'... Nature is magnificent, yet within human measure. Its magic is immense, it's eternal beauty, engaging.
Villa Anthimos' terrace: Wow! A frameless window to the eternal beauty, the absolute setting to say “I will love you forever…” with divine inspiration. Unleash your spirit: Imagine, meditate, dine and entertain. Share the experience with family and friends.
On yet a higher level, while water in the Jacuzzi relieves bodily strains, you can look straight into the golden conduit leading to the sun: the reflection of the sunset on the water. Enjoy the sheer beauty of the unobstructed views of the Caldera.
Villa Anthimos, the exclusive Sea-Captain's luxury villa, located in Oia in Santorini has been recently renovated to the highest possible standard, while preserving its authentic glorious character. It is an ideal place for personal relaxation with friends and family, to propose, to wed or to renew one’s vows for those happily married, for planned events and photo shoots.
Located in the most enviable vantage point, Villa Anthimos in Oia in Santorini, is a historic neoclassical Sea Captain's house which has been registered as a 'cultural heritage building'. Built around 1870 by a well-known Greek ship owner, Villa Anthimos has constituted ever since an emblem unaffected by the passage of time.
The architecture and the rare antiques recreate the aristocratic atmosphere of the historic era. Prominent Greek politicians and Prime ministers have enjoyed the hospitality at Villa Anthimos
Hollywood blockbusters have been filmed in the surrounding area and the NBC network has filmed the sunset from the Villa Anthimos' terrace for a morning show. Oia Mansion in Oia in Santorini, is looking forward to offer you a lifetime experience in our traditional hospitality and exceptional standards.
Recently renovated to state of the art, Villa Anthimos in Oia Santorini, retains its authentic Sea-Captain's house glorious ambiance: ornamented facade, spacious living room, the vaulted ceilings, epoch chandeliers, hand-finished oak floors with the irregular size strips, rare antique furniture, Venetian mirrors etc.
The recent renovation incorporates in authentic yet contemporary manner the island’s finest traditional architectural elements.
Hand-finished “built-in” beds, sofas and tables in organic shapes, sculptured forms and fluid lines. Plastered walls recreate the caldera’s texture in colors ranging from bright white to earthly, elegant pastel hues.
Fine screeds on the floors, lime paints and lime washes on the interior and exterior walls, natural materials based on mineral hydraulic binders, mineral aggregates and coloured earths... .
All elements participate in a charming game of cosines', of comfort, discreet luxury and quiet sophistication!
Villa Anthimos in Oia Santorini is a large luxury house by island standards, around four hundred square meters. Villa Anthimos comprises five levels: ground floor, first floor, terrace, Jacuzzi level and basement.
Wireless internet access is available everywhere. Fully air-conditioned and centrally heated it is one of the very few luxury residences habitable all year round.
Villa Anthimos' Outdoors
* The terrace with the unobstructed views of the sunset and the Caldera and Aegean islands
* The Jacuzzi and the sun bed located at the highest level of the Mansion
* The spacious and pebble - paved yard at the western side.
* The sky lighted internal yard with a built in peripheral couch and table, which is shaped like a limpet.
* The “Aegean Balcony” on the first floor looking at the sunset and Aegean islands
Villa Anthimos' Indoors
* The entrance hall with the traditional chandelier
* The 'Sea-Captain's office' with his desk, chair and typewriter
* The legendary living room that has hosted memorable glamorous events, the talk of the town
* The equally legendary dining room with the antique dining table
* Three bathrooms, two of which en-suite
* The large and fully equipped state of the art kitchen
* The basement with an extra bed & bathroom that can host service personnel
* Living Space
* Spacious living and dining room with superb high vaulted ceilings
* 1 Bedroom/King size bed and en-suite bathroom with walk-in dressing room and private veranda
* 1 Bedroom/King size bed and en-suite bathroom
* Kitchen fully equipped
* 2 Bedrooms with queen size beds, one of them with private balcony
* 1 shared bathroom
* Kitchen attic
* Outer yard
* Inner yard with built-in sofa and table
* Private sea view terrace with outdoor furnishings and built-in bench
* Outdoor heated Jacuzzi
* Day bed
* Outdoor lounge areas
* Outdoor dining areas
* Outdoor furnishing
* Daily cleaning of the villa
* Daily change of towels
* Change of linen every 2 days
* Oia, Santorini
* To Fira town : 10,9 km
* To Mpaxedes beach : 4,0 km
* To closest shop : 100 m
* To airport : 16,7 Km
* To Santorini port : 19,9 km
Additional amenities include: concierge, breakfast included.