Leave the buzz of everyday life behind by escaping to this lovely Hendersonville vacation rental cabin! Offering a cozy environment plus a convenient location near an endless supply of outdoor recreation and beautiful scenery, this home ensures a rejuvenating North Carolina getaway you’ll remember forever.
With 2 bedrooms plus loft, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests throughout 1,100 square feet of rustically charming living space, this cabin is the perfect size and layout for multiple families or large groups out for a tranquil Smoky Mountain retreat. From the moment you first arrive, you’ll delight in the serene nature surrounding the premises, offering scenic views and unbeatable peace and quiet. You’ll feel right at home in the cabin's inviting interior, tastefully adorned with traditional cabin decor and modern conveniences to maximize your experience. Marvelous wood lines the walls and floors. All the amenities required to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including heating and air conditioning, a TV with DVD player and basic cable for your entertainment needs and a fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all the essential cooking appliances.
Look forward to enjoying the view of the neighborhood on the cabin's private front porch, where you can sip a hot cup of coffee at the picnic table while admiring the breathtaking scenery. Don’t worry - when the air is too cold to enjoy the views outdoors, each window from inside the house provides equally appealing glimpses of the tremendous exterior beauty. After a thrilling day connecting with nature, savor the company of a good book while the kids play in the roomy loft, which is truly a child’s paradise. When evening rolls around, breathe in the sensational aroma of barbeque from the gas grill as you bask in the calming sights and sounds of the ‘holler’ from the spacious deck.
While you may find it hard to venture from the comfort of this peaceful cabin, the surrounding area will certainly make it worth your while! Outdoor activities abound in the region, including awesome hiking trails, great spots for canoeing and rafting, and wonderful fishing streams. For more outdoor excitement, check out the nearby Dupont State Park or Pisgah Forest, both situated within 20 miles of the home. Another local favorite activity is shopping, which can be enjoyed along Main Street just 7 miles away in downtown Hendersonville, or 3 miles down the road in Laurel Park. Finally, explore the quaint towns close by such as Brevard or Asheville for an authentic taste of their unique Southern charm. No matter what you choose to do while you’re here, this fantastic Hendersonville vacation rental cabin will quickly become a place you love returning to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, heating and air conditioning, ceiling fan in each room, gas grill, ironing equipment, TV with DVD player and basic cable, spacious private front porch, and much more
- Enjoy serene views off the private deck extending off the master bedroom, which overloooks the 'holler'
- Outstanding location! Nestled in a friendly, quiet neighborhood surrounded by an endless supply of natural beauty
- Close proximity to shopping, local restaurants, excellent hiking trails, fishing, canoeing, rafting, Brevard, Asheville, numerous outdoor recreational activites and other attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- 2 Twin-sized Rollaway Cots in the Loft can accommodate children, ages 8-18, if needed (please note that the loft is only accessible via wooden ladder)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply