We rented the BEACHES - Puffins Place Cabana #5 and were surprised at what a bad condition this unit was in when we arrived on July 3rd.
1. The unit was unlocked when we arrived. Fortunately nothing was missing like the big screen TV! It would have been an awkward situation if we had to report something missing the company and have to prove that we didn't take anything or report any damage that could have been done if someone had entered the unit before us.
2. The entire unit had a terrible smell in it, and the bathroom smelled like cat pee, we had to have the windows open 24/7, it finally smelled better today, the day we left after airing it out for five days.
3. The entire bathroom mirror had a smeared film on it, so we had to wash it.
4. The dishwasher was completely full when we arrived and the dishes were wet so I had to hand dry them and then empty it along with trying to getting settled in.
5. The coffee maker had a dirty wet used...