We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1 of 32Welcome to the private pool at Casa Tranquila!
3 nights minimum
Holiday Rental House
Luxury oceanview villa with private hot-tub only seven miles north of San Juan del Sur. Casa Tranquila is a great choice for casual living, overlooking the surf beaches. Lots of privacy in this luxury home with free WiFi and separate bedroom buildings clustered around a shared living space with wide-screen TV room, gourmet kitchen and zero-edge pool. Sweeping ocean views from every vantage point. All this is yours, whether you are a honeymooning couple looking for romance or a large family enjoying a getaway. Rates listed for 6 guests in 3 bedrooms. Add our casita to your rental for larger groups.
The monkeys watch you eat breakfast, and the parrots and love birds will watch from above. Casa Tranquila allows you to enjoy nature up close without having to forgo luxury and modern conve...Luxury oceanview villa with private hot-tub only seven miles north of San Juan del Sur. Casa Tranquila is a great choice for casual living, overlooking the surf beaches. Lots of privacy in this luxury home with free WiFi and separate bedroom buildings clustered around a shared living space with wide-screen TV room, gourmet kitchen and zero-edge pool. Sweeping ocean views from every vantage point. All this is yours, whether you are a honeymooning couple looking for romance or a large family enjoying a getaway. Rates listed for 6 guests in 3 bedrooms. Add our casita to your rental for larger groups.
The monkeys watch you eat breakfast, and the parrots and love birds will watch from above. Casa Tranquila allows you to enjoy nature up close without having to forgo luxury and modern conveniences
With open air living and only a 10 minute drive down our private road to the best surfing and swimming beaches in Nicaragua: Playa Maderas and Playa Majagual, why would you stay any where else?
Wiggle your toes in the sand. Step out of bed each morning onto exotic hardwood and hand-fired tile floors. Count the monkeys and parrots during breakfast, eat lunch under a palapa on the beach and grill your catch of the day for your dinner table.
Experience ecoresort living in an ecological reserve teeming with wildlife and natural beauty. This small, private estate has been custom designed using green building concepts, native hardwoods and stone. High ceilings and large overhangs provide shade from sun and rain showers. Boundaries between indoors and outdoors blur when sliding walls open kitchen and bedrooms to large decks.
* living room with 3 couches, oriental carpet, DISH Network satellite TV, stereo, library of books, DVDs and iPod docking station
* lockbox to store laptops, cameras, cash, passports, etc.
* gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances from US, large stone island with cook top and 4 leather bar stools.
* sliding walls in kitchen open to covered dining porch and tropical gardens
* half bath with natural stone sink
* zero edge pool and sand chairs for lounging
* exotic hardwood furniture: queen bed, long bench, leather chair and 3 end tables
* open your eyes to see the ocean in the morning
* High quality deep mattresses, cotton blankets and cotton linens on all beds
* walk in shower with stone floor
* walk out to private hot tub
* double stone vanity with large mirror
* private office with large desk, free WiFi and ocean view
* ample closet space
* locking tool chest for your valuables - bring your own lock
* sliding walls in bedroom open to covered dining porch, pool and tropical gardens
* covered porch with 4 rocking chairs and stone coffee table
Bedroom building with 2 bedrooms
* 2 bedrooms with exotic hardwood queen beds and storage units
* each bedroom has private sink and large mirror
* each bedroom has private door to shared toilet and shower
* large hardwood deck with ceiling fan connects both bedrooms
* covered deck has 2 rocking chairs and stone coffee table
Separate casita (included at additional fee)
* galley kitchen with stove, refrigerator, sink
* exotic hardwood table and two leather chairs
* bathroom with cold water shower
* queen bed with new mattress
* private covered deck
Vacation in the progressive community of Balcones de Majagual, 30 miles from the Costa Rican border and located in the lush Pacific coastal region, nestled amongst abundant flora and fauna on rolling hills overlooking the Pacific Ocean 12 km north of San Juan Del Sur. Experience seclusion and privacy amidst an exotic landscape steps from the beach. We have monkeys, sea turtles, surf breaks, hiking, kayaking, sunsets, quiet, tropical forests, and especially beaches. Yet, our proximity to the lively beach town of San Juan del Sur allows for markets, restaurants, bars and entertainment.
4WD is recommended on the roads outside San Juan del Sur and required within our community. Solar hot water and battery backup systems keep the lights, TV & WIFI on, the refrigerator cold and the showers hot when local power is disrupted. House includes 24 hour concierge service, twice weekly maid service, gardeners and pool cleaning, as well as 24-hour security.
Add Sailing, Spa & Surf lessons to your itinerary: Let us help you fill your week in San Juan del Sur with the activities that will make your stay special. Add Villa Palermo to your Itinerary: Combine nights at Casa Tranquila in Balcones at Majagual with nights at Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort in San Juan del Sur for a special vacation. Packages are available that include surfing, sailing and other advertures. Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort offers 5 star luxury, air-conditioning and a beach club in San Juan del Sur.More
No outside guests allowed in home
Renters MUST rent their own 4WD capable vehicle. There are no exceptions to the rule
This is a wooden structure home- absolutely no smoking in the home
Please just treat the home as you would like us to treat yours - we appreciate it!
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing