A rustic but cosy 18th century barn that offers charming accommodation
for up to six guests. Nestled in the heart of Manaccan near Helford,
this property is surrounded by woodland and creeks, offering the
perfect base for outdoor and nature lovers.
• Sleeps: 6
• Bedrooms: 3
• Beds: 1 x king (5'), 1 x double (4'6'), 1 x twin (3')
• Bed linen & Towels: Provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
• Accessibility: Not accessible for wheelchair users due to uneven
flooring, gravel driveway and narrow hallway.
• Kitchen & Utilities: Oil-fired Raburn, electric oven with electric
hobs, microwave, kettle, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine,
• Nearest beach: 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: 0.5ml
• Outdoors: Extensive garden with 15 ...More