We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1 min to Beach. Relax & Watch the Sunrise, Beach & Crashing Waves from Our Cover
1 of 32Welcome to Hang 6!
2 nights minimum
Are you looking for a comfortable beach home where you can quickly access the beach but also enjoy your morning coffee on a covered balcony with a bird's eye view of the beach, sunrise, rolling waves and soaring pelicans? Welcome to Hang 6! Located across the street from a Folly Beach public beach access point, Hang 6 is a one bedroom condo with a rocking covered balcony, hardwood floors and bright & cheerful furnishings. With two pullout sofa beds in the living room, Hang 6 is the perfect condo for a beach getaway for a couple, a small family or a group of friends. Take advantage of the six miles of wide beaches, surfing, fishing, kayaking, boating and eco-tours on Folly Beach by day and enjoy the fabulous foodie & cultural delights of downtown Charleston at night.
SLEEPIN...Are you looking for a comfortable beach home where you can quickly access the beach but also enjoy your morning coffee on a covered balcony with a bird's eye view of the beach, sunrise, rolling waves and soaring pelicans? Welcome to Hang 6! Located across the street from a Folly Beach public beach access point, Hang 6 is a one bedroom condo with a rocking covered balcony, hardwood floors and bright & cheerful furnishings. With two pullout sofa beds in the living room, Hang 6 is the perfect condo for a beach getaway for a couple, a small family or a group of friends. Take advantage of the six miles of wide beaches, surfing, fishing, kayaking, boating and eco-tours on Folly Beach by day and enjoy the fabulous foodie & cultural delights of downtown Charleston at night.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR HANG 6 (sleeps 4):
- King bed with new, cool gel memory foam mattress.
- Night stands with reading lamps.
- Mounted large screen TV with Roku.
- Ceiling fan
- Full sofa sleeper with memory foam mattress.
- Twin sofa sleeper with memory foam mattress.
- Wonderful ocean views on the covered balcony and in the living room.
- Condo has been freshly painted and redecorated with bright, fun & happy beach vacation colors.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, stove & dishwasher) plus microwave, coffee maker & more.
- Dining table seats 4 people.
- Large screen (60 inches) mounted TV in the living room with Roku.
- Hardwood floors throughout (except for tiled bathroom).
- Gas BBQ grill.
- Washing machine & dryer.
- Free WIFI!
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
- No pets!
City of Folly Beach Business License Number: LIC-1-21-242266
Guests enter Hang 6 by walking up the exterior stairs from the parking lot to the first floor condo. Once you enter the front door of the condo, you will be entranced by the ocean views visible in the living room area through the French doors onto the covered balcony. You will also find an open floor plan layout with hardwood floors between the living room and kitchen areas. The condo has a large, well-stocked kitchen; a large screen cable TV and French door access to the covered balcony with outdoor seating. The bedroom, bathroom and full sized washing machine & dryer are located down the hallway from he kitchen & living room areas. Off-street parking in the carport area beneath the building for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Please note Hang 6 is located within a condo building, which means you may experience crossover noise during your stay.
Just 15 miles from downtown Charleston, Folly Beach is its own universe - with its own sense of time, enjoyment, and a laid back, friendly energy that has earned it the lifelong affection of locals and visitors alike. Its wide beaches, solid surfing, eclectic neighborhoods, and community of locally-owned restaurants and shops make it the perfect place in which to revel, relax, and reconnect. Hang 6 has a terrific location -- you'll enjoy mesmerizing ocean views from the covered balcony and a public beach access point across the street from the condo while still having quick access to the world famous Bert's Market, Chico Feo and the Center Street restaurants & shops.
No pets please! Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. The maximum occupancy for this home at all times of your stay is 4 people. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
Folly Beach Highlights:
* Fishing Pier
* Morris Island Inlet and Lighthouse
* Folly Boat Landing
* Pirate's Cove Playground, Basketball Court & Skate Park
* Folly River Park
* Folly Beach County Park
* Wave Watch Playground
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of 'the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world' by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher tabs and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
NO PETS ALLOWED
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Additional amenities: Full KitchenMore
Book your Charleston vacation rental and experience coastal beauty infused with Southern charm!
When you plan a Charleston vacation, you pick your experience. Our guests can stay in downtown along the Ashley River or nearby in island destinations such as Folly Beach and the Isle of Palms.
Enjoy both history and modernity in one of our Charleston vacation rentals. From the area’s pristine beaches to PGA Tour golf courses, fine dining, and rich historical landmarks, families and singles alike can't get enough of Charleston. So much so, the city has consistently ranked as the No. 1 world-renown vacation spot by Travel + Leisure and Conde Nast Traveler.
Start your vacation outdoors and explore both the Atlantic Ocean and Cooper River. Families can relax on one of the area beaches or get in ...