SPECIAL: *REDUCED AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER RATES!*
Have the ultimate lake retreat at this massive 7-bedroom, 4-bathroom house, which sleeps 30! With modern amenities, delightful waterfront decks and a private sleeping cottage for an extra fee, this is sure to be your Texas home away from home.
This lodge-style vacation rental home is situated on an expansive, tree-lined waterfront property, which is shared with a private sleeping cottage, a smaller dwelling that sleeps 2 with its own bedroom, kitchen and bathroom - available to rent for an additional fee. In total, the property can effortlessly serve as a backdrop for large family reunions or wedding festivities. Whether you’re searching for lakeside special event accommodations or simply looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, this property offers everything you’ll need to feel as relaxed as possible!
Inside, you’ll find this beautiful residence is impeccably decorated with beautiful artwork, comfortable furnishings, a charming wood burning fireplace and the perfect combination of tile and hardwood floors throughout, making the 2,161 square foot home feel delightfully warm and welcoming. Additionally, all the essential comforts of your own home can be found here, including 4 TVs, in-unit laundry machines and a charcoal grill that makes it easy to satisfy those Texas barbecue cravings. You and your companions will find plenty of space to spread out and relax, as the spacious layout features several gathering areas large enough to accommodate everyone in your group. After an unforgettable day on the water, refuel with a meal prepared in either the fully equipped indoor kitchen or the convenient outdoor wet bar and prep kitchen, located right off the barbecue patio for easy access to the refrigerator while enjoying the home's water amenities. After dinner, sip a glass of your favorite wine out on any of the countless decks while admiring the beautiful sunset over the Guadalupe’s glistening waters.
Perhaps the best feature of this gem of a property is its endless outdoor space, with bountiful multi-level decks and spacious balconies providing spectacular areas for group entertainment - difficult to find directly on the river! When you stay here, you’ll be mere steps from the beautifully winding Guadalupe River and you’ll have plenty of choices for outdoor leisure. The property features upper and lower riverfront decks with a jet ski ramp, a canoe launch, a swim pad and dock space for 1 boat, allowing for easy access to any water activities you and your companions can think of. There is also a large concrete deck for entertaining with a firepit, abundant patio furniture and lower river access from the attached pier, situated mere inches from the water. There's also a secret garden on the property, providing a peaceful outdoor haven for private conversation or reading. Additionally, 2 of the property’s 8 bedrooms feature french doors leading to private patios that overlook the largest part of the river, making it easy for you to roll out of bed in the mornings and sip your coffee while admiring the stunning surroundings as you gear up for the exciting vacation day that lies ahead.
When you’re not relishing the home’s terrific amenities, you certainly won’t have to venture far to experience the area’s best attractions! This wonderful home is located in a quiet neighborhood on the tranquil shores of the Guadalupe River, within Meadow Lake, the the widest part of the river and the last reservoir in a chain of 4 on the Guadalupe River - Lake Dunlap, Lake McQueeney and Lake Placid are the other 3 reservoirs in the chain, all situated just upstream. This property’s proximity away from the popular Comal River in New Braunfels will allow you to relax away from the commotion of large crowds. You’ll love unwinding outdoors and watching as mother ducks, baby ducks and geese float calmly beside the dock. Bring your boat, canoe, kayak, jet skis or fishing gear here and enjoy endless outdoor fun on the river. If you don’t have a boat, cast your line over the lower wooden deck and reel in the day’s catch. If you’d like, you can rent 2 canoes, available on the property for an additional fee, and travel up and down the river, admiring the picturesque homes and farms. There are few motorized boats on the river, making for a peaceful journey down its muted waters.
When you feel like venturing away from the property, you’ll find this home to be conveniently within reach of all the area’s most renowned attractions. Have fun tubing nearby on the on the famous Horseshoe Loop section of the Guadalupe River in Canyon Lake, Texas, The Loop near New Braunfels, Texas and the Comal River Gruene Bridge in Gruene, Texas. The Guadalupe, which the home is situated on, is the most popular river to float in Texas! Additionally, front door pickup and return service can be reserved for your tubing event! Spectacular tubing can be found on the Comal River and the Guadalupe River, for which you can arrange a shuttle to pick your group up at the property, supply you with innertubes and take you back at the end of the day. Another popular place for water-filled fun is the world famous Schlitterbahn, the largest and foremost waterpark in the United States. You’ll be just a short drive away from Gruene - pronounced ‘Green’ - Hall, the oldest operating dance hall in Texas, located in the Gruene Historic District and hosting live country, americana and blues musicians nightly. Gruene Hall is where John Travolta famously danced in his white angel wings in the movie ‘Michael.’
If shopping interests you, visit one of the largest outlet malls around in nearby San Marcos, located less than an hour away. San Antonio is also less than an hour away, boasting a handful of famed attractions, including The Alamo, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Sea World and the scenic downtown San Antonio River Walk, where you can spend the day wandering waterside while checking out tasty restaurants and quaint shops. The world-famous McNay Museum, along with several other magnificent museums. Whether you’re travelling to central Texas for a special event or simply for a peaceful lake retreat with loved ones, this extraordinary Seguin vacation rental home leaves nothing to be desired!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped indoor kitchen, small outdoor kitchen, several gathering areas, comfortable furnishings, 4 TVs, in-unit laundry machines, charcoal grill, wood burning fireplace, private patios directly off 2 of the bedrooms, 2 canoes available to rent for an extra fee, and much more
- Enjoy the best of outdoor living, with multi-level decks, a secret garden, an outdoor firepit, jet ski ramp, canoe launch, swim pad and dock space for 1 boat
- Perfect for family gatherings and special events. This home is located on a sprawling lakefront property with an additional sleeping cottage - complete with fully kitchen, bedroom and bathroom - available to rent for an extra fee
- Unbeatable waterfront location on Meadow Lake (the last reservoir in a chain of 4 on the Guadalupe River) - Enjoy easy access to popular attractions in nearby New Braunfels, Gruene, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, San Antonio, Austin and the Texas Hill Country!
- Close to Schlitterbahn, Landa Park, San Marcos River and Rio Vista Park, Lake Placid, Natural Bridge Caverns, Lake McQueeney, Gruene Hall, San Marcos Springs, Comal Springs, Barton Springs, Lake Dunlop, San Antonio River Walk, and much more
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed and Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Full-over-Full Bunk Bed and 1 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Full-over-Full Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-over-Full-sized Futon Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 5: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 7: King-sized Bed
- A Private Cottage with Queen-sized Bed and balconyis also available to rent on the property (ideal for renting in addition to the 'Guadalupe River Lodge' so that the hosts or elder members of your group can enjoy some privacy, away from the activity in the house). Please see Evolve listing 318881 for more information
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with additional fee (25-pound weight limit)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Boat trailers or a total of 12 vehicles can park on the property (difficult to find this much parking directly on the Guadalupe)
- A marina is located at the end of the road for convenient boat launch
- Additional fees and taxes may apply