This lovely Des Moines vacation rental home has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and space to accommodate 6 guests. Settled in a quiet neighborhood just south of Seattle, this house offers easy access to hiking, restaurants, parks, a beach, marina and more!
With 2,190 square feet of astonishingly beautiful living space, this contemporary designed residence is an ideal lodging choice for a family or group of friends out for a memorable Washington vacation. You'll know you made the right decision the moment you first step inside the abode's impressive interior, featuring 2 stories, a circular staircase, elegant furnishings and a magnificent brick fireplace, which you'll surely appreciate during cool nights. All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible for the duration of your stay are here, including in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, cable TV and a fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all the appliances required to prepare that special recipe for your loved ones. Once dinner is ready, retreat to the adjacent formal dining room to enjoy your delectable culinary masterpiece.
Look forward to spending leisurely afternoons outside on the home's large wooden back deck, where you can unwind and take in peaceful views overlooking the private fenced backyard and nicely landscaped gardens. After an eventful day, soak your cares away in the double jetted tub or indulge in a soothing rinse in the dual shower, both located in the master ensuite bathroom. Additionally, the property offers ample off-street parking with enough space available for a motor home.
Everyone in your group will adore this home's prime location, nestled within a peaceful neighborhood just south of Seattle. Outdoor enthusiasts will be pleased to find ample opportunities nearby to relish in nature's splendor, from swimming, tennis and golf to hiking, biking, and other activities to get that adrenaline pumping. The quaint waterfront community of Des Moines hosts a marina, restaurants, parks and beach on-site, all of which are available for guest enjoyment. Excellent golfing can be found close by at Riverbend Golf Course in Kent, while swimming is available over at Mount Rainier pool. The surrounding area is outstanding for hiking, bicycling and jogging, especially along the pristine Des Moines Creek Trail!
You can't beat this home’s close proximity to downtown Des Moines, which offers a myriad of activities for every interest and taste. If you're in the mood for amazing seafood, be sure to grab a tasty meal at Anthony's Home Port restaurant! On Saturdays and Wednesdays during the summer, there's a terrific waterfront farmer's market next to the marina definitely worth exploring. Walk along the marina, enjoy fine local cuisine, relax at one of the many beautiful parks close by, or simply sunbathe at the beach on a warm summer day. Great access to the freeway means you are minutes away from many destinations in South King County. Additionally, a light rail is conveniently located nearby, allowing you to easily access downtown Seattle. No matter what your interests are, this attractive Des Moines vacation rental house ensures a truly unforgettable experience!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, cable TV, double jetted tub and dual shower in the master bathroom, in-unit washer/dryer, large private back deck, nicely landscaped fenced private yard, and more
- Enjoy views looking out to the property's lush gardens from the back windows, along with some territorial views from the second floor
- Exceptional location! Situated within a quiet neighborhood with golf, tennis, and swimming pools nearby
- Close proximity to the SeaTac Airport and downtown Des Moines, a picturesque waterfront community just south of Seattle with a marina, restaurants, parks and beach
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 XL Twin-sized Beds
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, no cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply