This incredible 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Brooklyn vacation rental condo is right in the heart of Sheepshead Bay and can comfortably sleep a maximum of 6 guests, making it the perfect home base for your next New York City retreat!
Don’t miss your chance to stay in the gorgeous, canalside Sheepshead Bay area of South Brooklyn with an entire floor to yourself by reserving this expansive 1,700 square foot condo! Recently renovated with all the essential comforts of home, this fantastic Manhattan-style zen apartment boasts a large open living room and kitchen area with all amenities included. You’ll love spending your downtime lounging on the living room’s plush L-shape sleeper sofa, where you can watch your programming of choice on the 50-inch Plasma TV with cable or surf the web via the complimentary wireless internet access. The fully equipped kitchen features stunning granite countertops with a double sink, separately filtered water, sleek stainless steel appliances, a 6-burner gas stove, refrigerator, freezer, toaster, microwave, coffeemaker, electric kettle, pots, pans, utensils, and everything else you could possibly require to prepare your favorite meals.
You’ll find it hard not to feel completely at ease in this spacious unit, offering a very light and airy ambiance with 2 little private balconies extending off the living room. After an eventful day spent exploring the city, look forward to retreating to the condo’s inviting master bedroom, where you’ll encounter a comfortable queen-sized bed and an ensuite bath, complete with deep soaking tub and a separate shower. The second bedroom has a nice full-sized bed while the third, Buddha-themed room features an expansive king-sized bed, all of which will ensure a restful night’s slumber for the duration of your trip. All bedding, sheets, pillows, comforters, and bath towels are provided for your comfort.
From this fabulous residence, you’ll be an easy 15-20 minute walk from the Sheepshead Bay train station serving the B express and Q lines, which will take you to Midtown Manhattan in about 25 minutes. Only 2 blocks stand between this property and the Bay, hosting a lovely selection of cafes and shops by the water. Should you desire a day of family fun at the beautiful boardwalk, piers, amusement park or beach, venture a mere 10 minutes from the unit or travel 1 stop on the subway.
A terrific 24/7 gourmet supermarket can be found just around the corner from the condo, along with Turkish, Italian, and Japanese cuisines only a few minutes away from the building. Banks such as Chase, Capital One, CitiBank, and HSBC are all nearby. Additionally, the apartment is situated very close to both JFK and LaGuardia airports, offering utmost convenience for guests flying in. Whether this is your first jaunt to the Big Apple or the continuation of an annual tradition, this exceptional Brooklyn vacation rental condo truly leaves nothing to be desired!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well stocked fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 50-inch Plasma TV with cable, all bedding linens and bath towels, 2 small private balconies, deep soaking tub in the master ensuite bathroom, in-unit washer/dryer, and much more
- Outstanding location! Nestled in the heart of Sheepshead Bay only 2 blocks away from the water
- Easy access to Midtown Manhattan, JFK and LaGuardia airports, banks, restaurants, shopping, boardwalk and beach, amusement park, entertainment options, and numerous other attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Buddha Room): King-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply