There’s so much to see in the Black Hills, and this spacious property puts you in the middle of it all! 16 people can sleep in this gorgeous house, but the real adventure is outdoors: explore Custer State Park, Rapid City, and Mount Rushmore easily!
With enough space in this beautifully furnished home to get lost in, you’ll find room for your entire family reunion to stretch out and enjoy the stunning scenery that stretches for miles in every direction. Three bedrooms upstairs, one down, and extra pull-out couches in the family room make for lots of options for couples, children, and friends to have an unforgettable vacation together. (You’ll have to draw lots for the enormous master bedroom with soaking tub!) Be sure to make use of the exquisitely designed kitchen, which is “in the round” with a center island, stone countertops, and plenty of storage.
Ready to venture out into the Black Hills? This property is located just outside Custer State Park, and offers easy access to some of the best outdoor destinations in the Black Hills, including Jewel Cave, Wind Cave, Crazy Horse, Mickelson Trail, and of course, Mount Rushmore. You’ll be nestled in the midst of an enormous nature preserve with gorgeous views, amazing hiking trails, and well-known resorts. Just 8.3 miles away from the property you’ll find the trailhead for Harney Peak, which is the highest point of the Black Hills at 7,244 feet and an amazing hike. We also recommend Cosmos, the Reptile Gardens, and Bear Country! Rapid City is just a few minutes away with all the amenities of a major city, not to mention some fantastic area attractions like Storybook Island, Dinosaur Park, Journey Museum, and the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology.
Interested in water sports? We love kayaking on Center Lake, and Stockade Lake, where you can also swim, fish, and small-boat. Legion Lake, Sylvan Lake, and Bismark Lake are smaller, quieter retreats for swimming and fishing, which are easily accessed minutes away. After your long day, you might not feel like cooking, in which case we recommend heading over to Custer’s Black Hills Burger & Bun Company, Sage Creek Grill or Buglin' Bull Restaurant and Sports Bar.
Enjoy everything the Black Hills has to offer at this wide-open property with tons of space for everyone in your family to have an unforgettable vacation!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, cable TV, gas grill, spacious deck and so much more
- Incredible Black Hills location! Easy access to Mount Rushmore, Jewel Wind, Crazy Horse, Wind Cave and Harney Peak
- Enjoy water sports on numerous lakes within minutes of the property
- Master Bedroom: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- 2 Twin-sized Beds and 2 Queen-sized Pullout Couches in the Basement can accommodate a total of 6 guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, 25-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply