We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orangutansholiday

1 of 44
Overview
Houseboat -
8 Bedrooms , 1 Bathroom , Sleeps 9
Pangkalan Bun, Central Kalimantan, Kalimantan
For bedrooms we can provide extra bed if guests more than 2 persons, including 8 persons, booking for tours to do 1 month or 3 weeks before departure, in case of cancellation, do before 2 weeks departure, for payment you can do 40% off Pay in advance the remaining 60% after you get to kelotok tour (boat transportation). info more please contact us via email or WA. If you do order under the time limit we have specified then we do not guarantee the availability of transportation or your tour schedule.Thank you for your cooperation ...
Listing #FKN8798271
About the Owner
amy v
Languages spoken:English
Response Time:Within a few hours
Listed Since:June 2017
This rental has no reviews yet
Be the first to write a review
Write a ReviewBe one of the first to review
Amenities
  • En Suite Rooms (1)
  • Single Beds:(9)
  • Suitable For Children Under 5
House rules
    Kid-friendly
    Pets not allowed
    Smoking allowed
Bathrooms
    1 Attached (ensuite)
Bedrooms
    9 Twins
Availability
Show Rates
Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
Fees
  • Cleaning fee: £9 / stay - Fee
  • Service on boat: £9 / stay - Fee
Hide Rates
Map
How to get there
PRICE INCLUDES:
1.Guide tours & Cook (Cookers)
2. transportation of boats / klotok
3.All admission
4.Accommodation During the Boat / Klotok, During the tour
5. Food and Drink During the trip
6.Snack and mineral water during the trip

PRICE IS NOT INCLUDING:
1.Accommodation at the Inn
2.All flights
3.Every type of insurance
4. Laundry service, phone call
5. Shop, and other personal expenses
6.Each fee due to flight delay
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
How will the owner contact me?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Is my payment insured in any way?
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
#FKN8798271
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply