We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Rentals near Pangkalanbuun Airport

Indonesia
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Your filters are still active.
Check In Check Out
    There are no pins in your viewport. Try moving the map or changing your filters.
    • {providername} {price}
    {providername} {price}
      {listitems}
    {sold_out_text}
    We can't find prices for this accommodation
    From {rate_price} {rate_periodicity}
    View Map
    Location
    Any Distance
    from
    Price
    per night
    £443 Average
    |||
    |||
    £0£1,000+
    Suitability
    More filters
    Don't let other travellers get your favourite Central Kalimantan holiday rental. You're so close to securing your perfect getaway. Book today.
    All 4 Rentals in Central Kalimantan
    Borneo Eco Tour Houseboat1 / 12
    (8)Excellent
    2.9 miles from Pangkalanbuun Airport
    6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10 Quick View
    other traveller has booked this property
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    2.9 miles from Pangkalanbuun Airport
    2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    2.1 miles from Pangkalanbuun Airport
    3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    2.1 miles from Pangkalanbuun Airport
    8 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 9 Quick View
    Check in Check out
    Show Prices
    Payment Protection
    Suitability
    Pet friendly
    Kid friendly
    Smoking allowed
    About this property
    For bedrooms we can provide extra bed if guests more than 2 persons, including 8 persons, booking for tours to do 1 month or 3 weeks before departure, in case of cancellation, do before 2 weeks departure, for payment you can do 40% off Pay in advance the remaining 60% after you get to kelotok tour...
    View all property information
    Location Information
    Pangkalan Bun, Central Kalimantan
    Holiday Rental House - 8 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 9
    Make Enquiry
    Save time - get the best Central Kalimantan rentals sent straight to your email!
    Get the List
    List your property
    Owner log in