We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I love to travel, although sadly not as much as I would like now I have 2 small children. Between 2005 and 2009 I managed to:
- Travel Route 66 in USA from Chicago to LA in a convertible car (amazing trip)
- Go to Prague, Tallinn, Budapest, Helsinki, Eindhoven & Amsterdam
- Have a sun holiday on the most amazing island of Santorini, Greece
- Spend New Year in the Arctic Circle in Tromso, Norway where I went husky-sledding and saw the utterly amazing and beautiful Northern Lights!
- Have an amazing honeymoon in Hawaii and San Fran - learned to surf on Waikiki Beach!
- Travel to the US again and also traveled across the Rocky Mountains in Canada (simply fabulous trip of a lifetime!)
Since having children we've done Lanzarote, Tuscany, Fuerteventura and Orlando 4 times! In April 2016 we did our first road trip with kids - Washington DC, Chicago, Des Moines, Minneapolis, Green Bay, Madison and Milwaukee...they loved it!
Currently planning a New England road trip May 2017 :-)